Currently, the Florida Academy of General Dentistry has established seven components to serve our members’ needs on a more local level. The following are active components:
- Central Florida Academy of General Dentistry – Alachua, Brevard, Indian River, Lake, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, Volusia and Sumter Counties.
- Gold Coast Academy of General Dentistry – Broward, Glades, Hendry, Highlands, Martin, Okeechobee, Palm Beach, and St. Lucie Counties.
- Northeast Academy of General Dentistry – Baker, Bradford, Clay, Columbia, Duval, Flagler, Hamilton, Lafayette, Madison, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Suwannee and Union Counties.
- Southeast Academy of General Dentistry – Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties.
- Tampa Bay Academy of General Dentistry – Citrus, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hernando, Hillsborough, Levy, Pasco, Pinellas Counties.
- Northwest Academy of General Dentistry – Bay, Calhoun, Escambia, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Taylor, Wakulla, Walton, and Washington Counties.
The following component is currently inactive:
- Suncoast Academy of General Dentistry – Charlotte, Collier, De Soto, Hardee, Lee, Manatee, and Sarasota Counties.
If you are interested in finding out more information about a component in your local area, or on how to initiate or reactivate a component, please do not hesitate to contact Patricia Jenkins, FLAGD Executive Director- firstname.lastname@example.org